Wednesday, October 31, 2007

~ Oh My!! ~




I can't believe how time flies!! I have been so very busy and trying to juggle so many things. I am going to try and be better about posting. I hope to each week. We shall see. I hope those of you that read my blog will leave a comment ~ I have been having problems with my computer, so like I have mentioned before, I try to comment, but sometimes I just can't because of my very old and very tired computer :)


Hope all of you will keep checking back to see what is to come at the Cottage in The Meadow!!

2 comments:

Christine LeFever said...

Hi, Heather!

Hey, I love the look of your blog. It is so sweet and beautiful, just like you!

Christine

Sonya said...

I know how it is when you get busy with life. I've had wisdom teeth out this week and I've been very behind on several things. Posting has been very sparse and I've decided that's ok!