Thursday, December 27, 2007

~ The Christmas Miracle of Jonathan Toomey ~


We recently watched this wonderful movie!! It is now one of my very favorites and reminds me of the movie, "Miss Potter" The scenes in this movie are just beautiful and the story is just wonderful!! I almost didn't buy it because I didn't know it would be such a great movie from the cover of the DVD. If you loved, "Miss Potter" then you have to see this movie!! It can be found at Walmart, Amazon, or by doing a search on Google!!
Get cozy and have a big bowl of popcorn at hand because you are about to watch a very special movie!!

2 comments:

TrainingHearts said...

Have you heard from your SS?

Hugs, Tamara

Clare said...

I used to read this book to my children every Christmas - it is such a heart warming story, I shall look out for the DVD. Thank you.